The Miracle Foundation believe every child should be able to reach its full life potential. We are here to help support children and adolescents through their loss by using therapeutic play and creating a place for Young people to call a Safe Haven and a place for them to be able to cope with their grief.
We have a program in place to help support younger children of primary school age, using therapeutic play. Explore what we can do to help Adolescents cope with their grief.
• Workshops all year round for children and Adoloscents
• Art Therapy Workshops
• Expressive Drama Therapy
• Dance Therapy
• Knitting Therapy
• Oppurtunities to help join a peer support group
• Events Through the year where parents can participate with the child.
• Telephone Support
• Presentations to statutory and non statutory Organisations
• Workshops for schools and Youth Centres
Don’t struggle in Silence we are here to help.
The Miracle Foundation is Bacp Accredited. Our Bacp membership Number is: 275425